What is e-News?
NSW CAG's e-News is a weekly news bulletin which provides up to date information on NSW CAG, such as:
- Submissions and NSW CAG's lobby work;
- 'Your Voice' and 'Have Your Say' opportunities;
- Details about upcoming consumer consultations;
- Employment opportunities, and
- General information about the mental health sector, including events and issues from other key mental health organisations.
E-News is sent via email to members of NSW CAG's network, to join our emailing list click here.
To access pdf copies of previous bulletins click here.