Membership to NSW CAG
Click here to download our Application form.
A Member of NSW CAG is someone who has applied and been approved for Membership by the NSW CAG Board. People on Network NSW ARE NOT automatically Members of NSW CAG - you have to apply and be approved.
In addition to receiving the same benefits as people on Network NSW, Members of NSW CAG:
- Have the opportunity to attend the Annual General Meeting & Special General Meetings
- Have the opportunity to vote at Annual General Meetings and Special General Meetings after being a Member for more than 6 months
- Have the opportunity to nominate as a Trustee of NSW CAG (Board member) when positions become available and after being a Member for more than 6 months
- Have the opportunity to vote in new Trustees to the NSW CAG Board after being a Member for more than 6 months
- Have the opportunity to vote in the Office Bearers (Chair, Deputy Chair and Secretary/Public Officer) of the NSW CAG Board after being a Member for more than 6 months
To apply to be a Member, please complete and return the attached forms. There is NO fee charged for Membership, but you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an individual (organisations are not eligible for Membership)
- Be a resident of NSW
- Be over the age of 18 years
- Are not an employee of NSW CAG
- Have not been an employee of NSW CAG for more than 12 months
If you are not eligible to be a Member, you can still join Network NSW.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I'm on Network NSW - am I a Member?
No - you will need to apply for Membership. Network NSW is just our mailing list.
2. I think I'm already a Member...
You might be on Network NSW but being a Member is different. You will need to apply to be a Member. To find out whether you are a Member or on Network NSW, contact the office.
3. Is there a fee to be a Member?
At this stage there is no fee to be a Member.
4. Who can be a Member?
An individual (organisations are not eligible for Membership) who is
- A resident of NSW
- Over the age of 18 years
- Not an employee of NSW CAG
- Has not been an employee of NSW CAG for more than 12 months
- Not currently receiving and has not received in the past 12 months payment from NSW CAG for purposes other than reimbursement of expenses incurred in voluntary activities.
5. How long is Membership for?
Membership is for three years.
6. How can I renew Membership?
Membership can be renewed by completing the Renewal of Membership form.
7. I can't be a Member - Can I join Network NSW?
8. Can an organisation be a Member?
9. Can an organisation join Network NSW?